If you think all ID card pictures turn out bad, these high school students are here to convince you otherwise. As per tradition at North Farmington High School in Detroit, USA, the senior class always dresses up for their final year ID cards, reports Entertainment Weekly. And when we say dress up, we mean they go all out – hair, makeup, clothes included. The students usually dress up as their favourite movie or TV characters. This year, the students shared their pictures on Twitter, using the hashtag #NFID19.
The pictures have now gone massively viral, collecting hundreds of thousands of ‘likes’ together.
From Elle Woods of Legally Blonde to Princess Mia of The Princess Diaries – the students have definitely wowed the Internet with their dress up skills.
Take a look:
The princess of Genovia
– SYDNEY GORDON (@sydneyg1) September 13, 2018
Harry Potter fans aplenty
– (@v_boyadjian) September 13, 2018
– Anthony Nannoshi (@YoshiNannoshi) September 13, 2018
An iconic Audrey Hepburn look
– alexa hall (@alexa_hallx) September 13, 2018
Slaying as Rihanna
– nyah smith (@nyah_108) September 13, 2018
And as Elle Woods too
“You made it to senior year?”
– Sarah Fish (@sarahfish01) September 13, 2018
– Alexis Vlada (@__alexisk__) September 13, 2018
Needless to say, Twitter was mighty impressed with the amount of effort that was put into creating the looks and the final results.
PERFECTION!! Have a great senior year!
– Cait (@BrightandBrave) September 13, 2018
this!!! Outstanding!!! Way to commemorate the end of your HS career!!! #nailedit
– Tracey Weller (@trweller) September 13, 2018
What do you think of these creative ID cards? Let us know using the comments section below.
Click for more trending newsSource : https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/viral-michigan-high-schoolers-wow-internet-with-creative-id-cards-1917340