NEW DELHI: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd has invited applications from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC.
Today, Monday, January 13, 2020, is the last date to apply online for 1493 posts through the official website – http://www.delhimetrorail.com/. The application fee can be deposited online from December 14, 2019 to January 13, 2020.
Aspiring candidates are advised, in their own interest, to submit their online applications much before the closing hours and not to wait till the end of the day as there may be heavy traffic on the servers during the closing hours for submission of applications.
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
|Total regular executive category posts||60|
|Total regular non – executive category posts||929|
|Total executive posts on contract basis for 02 years||106|
|Total non-executive posts on contract basis for 02 years||398|
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Age limit (As on 01-December-2019)
|For Executive Posts||For Non Executive Posts|
|Maximum: 28 years||Maximum: 28 or 30 years|
• Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
• Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir
• Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years.
• Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PwBD Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PwBD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PwBD OBC candidates
• Existing DMRC employees who have completed at least 3 years continuous service in DMRC as on 01.12.2019, will be given upper-age relaxation/limit
DMRC Recruitment 2020: Application Fee
|1||For General/EWS/OBC candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|2||For SC/ST/PH /Women (All Cateogory) candidates||Rs.250/-|
Read official notification here
DMRC Recruitment 2020: How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
6. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
7. Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of: –
• Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
• Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
• Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
• Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
• Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
• Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc. for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.