NEW DELHI: Calicut University (CU) has declared the first-semester B.com, BBA and M.A Journalism and Mass Communication results on its official website today, i.e., October 21, 2019.
The candidates who have appeared for the Calicut University 1st semester B.Com and BBA examination can visit the official website of CU — uoc.ac.in – to check and download their result.
The candidates can check their Calicut University results either from the official website or from the direct links provided below.
Candidates can apply online for the revaluation and verification of the results through the official website from October 22 to 31, 2019.
How to check the result of Calicut University Results
1. Go to the official website of CU — uoc.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “1st semester BBA and B.Com result” or “4th-semester M.A Journalism and Mass Communication results”
3. It will direct to a new page of CU website
4. You need to enter your Calicut University registration number and date of birth
5. Your Calicut University result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your Calicut University result for future reference